We have worked for a variety of infrastructure owners, from the national coverage of Network Rail to private terminal owner/operators.
London Underground, Heathrow Airport and Network Rail are key Clients. The type of work we have undertaken for them includes:
- Looking at the efficiency of track renewals, particularly from engineering haulage perspective;
- Supporting on property projects, including undertaking due diligence site surveys;
- Evaluating the internal requirements for traction and rolling stock and managing the procurement of various vehicles;
- Reviewing the requirements for depots and outstabling and scoping new depot facilities;
- Developed regulatory documentation such as Network Code and Network Statement to comply with legislative requirements
Our work for private sector Owners tends to be of three types:
Asset management – ensuring that safe and economic processes are established to support the terminal operation. This includes the establishment of Network Statements and track charging regimes;
Marketing – identifying potential users of the infrastructure and helping the Owner attract new business to the site;
Mobilisation – getting ready for new operations through the establishment of new processes or contracts, or through the project management of new installations.